Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm gonna eat my weight in Phish Food

Tonight has been shitty. So shitty in fact that I came straight from the store on the way home to blog about how bad of a day I've had.

My brain is sooo fried right now that I don't even know where to start. Ugh. Sad face. Maybe I'll just do what all the smart kids are doing and start at the beginning.

The beginning: Today started like any other unemployed persons would, I woke up a little later than aimed, watched waves of grey mucky clouds roll in and drop a whole minutes worth of sprinkles on us. This will get better I promise, just hang in there. I have to relive some of the mundane before I get to the bad parts. For a couple of hours my best friend and I hung out and talked about places that I should apply to. I went to a few of them and sadly the three places that I managed to hit today only one was actually hiring. :/

The middle: I went to one of the places on my ever growing list of prospects and applied there (yay productivity!). Earlier in the day my mom called me and asked me to take one of my brothers to football practice and hang out with my other brother at home. Well apparently their night wasn't as good as I had hoped, I got lost driving to my brothers practice field and I probably made him late and I'm sorry for that but in my defense I don't drive the area by his practice field that much.

The end: I got to my moms house and made dinner for my brother and I, Tuna Helper-cheesy noodles with tuna. Let me just say that is not my best work but we ate it. I suppose we were both really hungry because it wasn't that great. I got that made and my brother ate two helpings and we hung out on the couch and watched a movie on the Disney channel so that he could wind down and get ready for bed. He finally got his teeth brushed and pajamas thrown on and he wanted to stay up until our mom got home. Butttt that didn't happen because that would throw off his whole schedule and would make him grumpy for school tomorrow, and we can't have that. He finally got laid down and while in the midst of that he also threw a fit because he had to follow rules. My capacity levels were starting to get overloaded by this point. By the time my mom finally made it home I was ready to go home myself...I headed home and inevitably because my night was already going so bad already it had to get just a little worse. I got on the highway and proceeded to go way past my exit onto an exit that takes me to my moms work.
I somehow managed to make it to my exit or a exit that would take me to where I needed to be going and what do you know it got me home. But first I had to make a pitstop at the grocery store and get some Ben and Jerry's so that I could eat my feelings for the night.

Okay I'm done for tonight, thank you for reading this far if you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)