- marathoning your favorite TV shows on DVD in your underwear is permitted every weekend.
- you can put on makeup whenever you want, and it's just for you
- no one to pester you about the books you're reading
- you can sleep in whatever position you want in bed every night without having to worry about pulling blankets off of another person and all of the pillows are yours.
- You get to know yourself more.
- You get to shamelessly stare and flirt with other guys without feeling guilty about it.
- No one to judge you for eating a whole pint of ice cream in front of sappy movies when you've had a bad day.
- On those really shitty days where you just want to lay in bed and cry there's no one to put their arm around you and whisper to you that things will be okay.
- Every other one of your friend's on your Facebook feed is getting engaged, pregnant or married and your just there.
- Pillows are sucky cuddle-rs after a while.
- When you finish a book or some other big accomplishment that you want to gush about and your friends pr family aren't close you have no one to tell them to.
- no one to to help you with your car if you're not mechanically inclined.
- You have no one to stop you when you accidentally click on your ex's new girlfriend and see that she's mutual friend's with half of yours and your ex's sweetheart of a little sister and you break your own heart after keeping it held together for so long.
- No one to share books and movies nights with.
Yeah, so clearly the last 3 or 4 months haven't really been the best for me. But they also haven't been the worst. I'm not complaining because life is just a series of trials and tribulations, especially dating. But tonight I was feeling especially lonely, so there ya go internet.