In a nutshell and in no particular order, here's some of the things that are currently raising my blood pressure:
- This weekend my ex and his new girlfriend move back to campus to begin RA training. I intend to be nice to them when it's necessary, but I also intend to make as little contact with either of them.
- My car still isn't in my possession yet. I picked it out almost two weeks ago and my uncle who is working very hard to get everything for it to be officially mine is working himself to the ground and I appreciate it, but not driving for almost half a year is tough on a girl.
- My roommate and I are waiting to hear back about jobs on campus that we were the first to apply to and we haven't heard anything yet and we're starting to get very worrisome.
- Plus, I haven't received any information about my financial aid awards for the year yet, and I kind of need these. Like as much as I need the job that I'm freaking out about.
- Also, I currently kind of like two guys at the same time. But I'm also worried that liking them may mess up my goal of being an independent this year.
So, yeah...welcome to August everyone! Future college students, if you're anything like me apparently the beginning of your sophomore year is going to be bittersweet. The first part of the month sadly more bitter than sweet.
and...............I'm done. For now.