Sunday, October 17, 2010

I want to meet Mark Zuckerberg.

All right I'm not going to lie to you guys, I don't have a lot of friends and I will be the first to admit it. I will also admit that about maybe a third of the "friends" I have on Facebook and other networking sites I only know on a personal level. Some close friends and family are about the extent of who I talk to the most. The rest of the friends and acquaintances I have are mainly people from high school that I know by association or they just added me to raise their numbers. But I guess that now would be a great time for me to explain my title for this blog,I have just (okay now it's been like almost 2 hours) since I have returned home from seeing "The Social Network" which you should know the synopsis of, unless you live under a rock or just don't get out much.

I am going to have to go with all of the other critics and other reviews of the movie and say that it was awesome! Jesse Eisenberg was a great and totally believable Mark Zuckerberg if I have ever seen one and Andrew Garfield was totally on spot for Eduardo. I took a trip to Wal-mart last night mainly out of boredom and because I had watched most of the movies in my house. I was browsing the books when I came across "The Accidental Billionaires:The Founding of Facebook and my curiousity trumped logic because I bought it. I have just scratched the surface of it, but it has already roped me in.

I like quite possibly a lot of other people in this world found myself relating a little bit more than expected to Mr. Zuckerberg. I don't have the biggest group of friend's, one close one for the most part that has been by my side for a LOT. I'm super awkward like him too. Which not a bad thing, as much as society believes it to be. It can be I guess for some people but I've heard that it is usually the quiet ones that do great things. Because let's face it, what we lack in voice we make up for in smarts. On that note, I think that I have sufficiently embarrassed myself enough for this post. Til' next time!

xoxo

P.S If you could meet anyone who would it be and why?

1 comment:

  1. Living of dead?
    I'd really like to meet Jane Austen or C.S. Lewis... but if we're going with living people I'd like to meet J.K. Rowling. She's absolutely brilliant & I'd love to talk to her about writing some more HP books...
    I really liked "The Social Network", too. I really don't get on Facebook much. I have one & I never use it, but after seeing Social Network I really want to try using Facebook again. I don't know. It's probably just a phase... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)