Friday, October 29, 2010

Fangirling,New Endeavors and restored hope.

I have so much random thoughts going on in my head tonight that I literally can not pick one to focus on. It has been the craziest/most happiest day and the natural high of it is wearing off (I hate that part. I can almost relate to Jim Carrey in Yes,Man only Zooey Deschanel is not taking pictures of me. Now it's time for the run down:

-I got to sleep in and snuggle with my pillows an extra hour and a half this morning.
-I had the house to myself for the better part of the day, so I did a whole lot of nothing.
-Went to a place that I applied to the other day for an interview, was asked to come back later.
-Came home,read, spent way too much time online and pretty much just passed the time.
-Went back to the place, brought a spare resume and was told that I was "over qualified" for the job but they still want me anyways!
-I start next week by the way. :)
I then spent the rest of my night like I normally do on a Friday night and tuned into @PJCalamity's blogtv and had considerable more amounts of awesome loaded onto my day. Fangirling and all this day has been, dare I say it? Magical! I didn't even let the "Debbie Downers" and people that don't understand my weirdness and excitement over little things in life bother me. It was AMAZING!
Now I really should go to bed because my Saturday is going to start on an unfortunate earlier than desired note but I almost don't want this day to be wrapped yet. I want to pull out as much awesomeness that it will allow without having it come back and bite me tomorrow.

On that note, I'm gonna try to go to sleep or at least text someone until I do fall asleep, goodnight loves
XOXO

and a Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)