Monday, November 8, 2010

My attempt to put some hope in the hopeless.

It seems that my life seems to resonate quite well with the old addage "You don't know what you had until it's gone"; for example the ability to drive. Last week I was going to get my room mate's sister and take her to school but on the way I got into a car accident that totaled my car and severely bruised my ego and hands because before that fateful day things were going splendid for me. I was starting a new job, starting to get my insurance lower and more manageable as well as starting to see a chance of moving out into a place of my own. But my resilience and abundant amount of optimism only let me wallow for about an hour and a half. My dad's voice popped into my head repeating something to me that he had done for many a years and that was "Pull yourself up by your boot straps and go on with your life!" My dad was/is a very wise man, I know that he is deceased but he has never left my heart. :) So I did just that and so far things are already starting to look up, I have two jobs that I actually kind of like and my future is starting to look brighter everyday!

So if you are having a bad day,week,or month I just want to let you know that it will get better, you just need to have some patience and a great supportive group behind you and you will do just fine. If you don't have anyone that you can talk to about anything your going through that is particularly tough to deal with you can talk to me and I will try to help you as best I can.

This may help too: i hope this helps :) and hopefully this too. :)

Have a lovely day/night all!



XOXO

P.S I have been through a LOT in my life and while we all go through different things you never know what you and a stranger have in common until you talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)