Monday, February 21, 2011

I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well.

As promised I have made my return. Sorry for my extended absence, it has been TOO long!

Attempt number 2.

It seems spring has sprung and a LOT of things in my life have changed since the last time I wrote, the usual mix of bad and good, "but you can't have the sweet with out the sour." as a friend of mine told me the other day. Thanks :). 
After a rollercoaster of emotions and a relationship I've come to my senses(or something) about my relations with the opposite sex: their better as friends or at a distance. I'm NOT ready to let someone get too close or really even into my world right now, because it's more than a mess. It's more like a minefield (watch your step),  but it's one that I know how to navigate because after all I've been through the eggshells have started to feel more like cake.

So once again, I'm reinventing myself and ever changing, like humans do.

My life will be lived for me and no one else right now because dammit aren't women that are independent hot or something?  Right now my family and friends and myself are the the MOST important people in my life, and I'm happy with that at this point in my life. I have had a lot of inspiration and reassurance in the past couple of months that fabulousity and joy can come from the most random of things in this world. I guess a hearty appreciation for the simple things in life really may have something to do with that sentiment.

So here's to you and yours! Have a great night/day.
                      XOXO
If my words still aren't helping or inspiring enough or something like that then there is always this nugget, because who doesn't love a guy that can tickle the ivory's and sing a great love song?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Dashboard <3

    It sounds so exciting! Reinventing yourself. I should try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)