Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not a lot to say right now.

How many unfortunate things can happen to one family? Is the very threat of genetics not good enough? Is there a lesson that we are all supposed to learn from this or is it just another reminder to count our blessings? Don't get me wrong after the past couple of months I have been counting my blessings and being thankful that i wake up every day and live another day. Today I heard some very disheartening news about my dad, he has esophogeal cancer. As far as I know they will not operate they are just going to use chemo to kill it. I am not too sure how my brother is handling this and I really wish that my dad didn't live so far away and that I had a car that ran and was insured and everything else but I think that I'm just going to have to do some careful planning.

I go in for my own scan and blood test at the end of this week. Hopefully things look better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)