Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In other news...

Alrighty then it's time to update I think, at least until Sex and the City comes on. I have some good news to share with you all. I didn't share it the day I got it because I was too overcome with excitement I could barely walk,yes it was that good!!

On Febuary 5,2010 I had a doctors appointment with my oncologist and he told me that I was in remission!! My chemotherapy worked for the most part! I was so happy I almost cried,granted they would have been tears of joy which would be good since I could use a good cry now and then. Now I can work more on getting a job and getting back to school sooner or later. I've been applying like crazy too I'm just praying for the calls and interviews to coming into play. I want to work so bad! I miss making money and having my own bills paid by my own money. I know that soon enough these things will fall into place, and I can't wait for that day.

My dads health is doing fairly well, he is having some trouble getting used to chemo side effects. If I was there I would be helping him out and making recipes out of the "Living with Cancer" cookbook that a near and dear friend let me borrow when I was diagnosed. Granted I never used it sadly, but I did mark a lot of recipes I wanted to try.But thankfully my aunts and uncles and others are there helping him and my little brother out. I'm very thankfull for them too. I would be there if I could believe me, and I plan on going there for a week or so the first chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)