Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well this day has been fun!

I'm bored, so I guess that I will write at least whatever I can. No promises tonight folks.



So I'm sitting in my room finishing off a bag of conversation hearts and listening to music and distracting myself also with the Mrs. Congeniality waiting for my boyfriend to show up. It's been WAY too long since we have seen each other. sadface. I'm starting to hate the musy words on these damn hearts mainly because I don't have anyone to share them with.I will do everything in my power to make this Valentine's Day at least a little great! Granted my power is very minimal at this time that's all fine and dandy because I'm pretty resourceful as it is so we shall see what happens on that day.



Wanna hear what I did today? Of course you do!



Well first off my mom and I dropped off my brothers and some neighbor's kids off at school. My mom and I went to the bowling alley with our neighbors and had so much fun even though we got our butts handed to us. It was still fun. My thumb and fingers still kind of hurt, it was still worth it though. Shortly there after we had lunch and I had some delicious french toast! :) The rest of the day was pretty fun too boringish but fun to be out of the house for more than an hour at a time. Now it is almost 9pm and yet still no Alex :(( I know that he is busy with homework and stuff and I hope that if he can't make it tonight that he can maybe make it tomorrow on his day off, and possibly for most of the day? That would be great! I really do miss him that much too! Man I forgot how difficult relationships can sometimes be when one person doesn't have a car that is insured or reliable. I know that I certainly hate it! I could be doing so much more if my car was insured and reliable. In due time I know.

I love that my boyfriend will steal wifi from a restaurant close to my house just to live up to his word at 11:35 at night just to hear good news from me and get a goodnight kiss to end his terrible day! Only to know that we will see each other tomorrow afternoon! I'm tickled pink right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)