Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

To be completely honest with you I kind of forgot how difficult some relationships can be. Maybe it's because I haven't been in a stable relationship in a good 2 years! I'm so out of practice with this type of thing sometimes. Like all relationships there's good days and bad days and sadly it seems like we have had a bit more bad days then I have wanted. I thought that the beginning of a relationship was supposed to be the "lovey dovey" time. Our first two months have been SUPER hard!!
But as the saying goes "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." well I'm going off of that and hoping that all the hardships that he and I have been through will in fact make us stronger, I don't want to lose him. I do know that it doesn't help that I have some things that are currently against me but I am going to get things figured out and get my life back on track. Maybe then hopefully things will go smoother for us. But hopefully sooner then later...I have hope though that we will get through this tough time. I just think that as of now we just need some one on one time without any other distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)