- Wake up and pray that the day goes smoothly
- Take the first dose of nausea medicine for the day and any other meds. Eat and get ready for the day.
- Get to the hospital or where ever treatment is, on Mondays usually blood is drawn and tests are run. Get stuck with an IV and get fluids (if needed) and then the bags of chemo start to roll in, usually lasting all day long.
- Sit,watch tv,sleep,be super bored until your chemo for the day is done.
- Go home, take another dose of anti-nausea medicine, proceed as normally as possible.
On the days off from chemo:
- Wake up, take meds,eat.
- Go to any necessary appointments with oncologist or doctors, get shots if needed.
Yup, that's kind of how my life is lately, it's not as bad as it seems. It has its days but it's not that bad all together. The good days are prayed for pretty hard and the bad days are only really bad when your in the hospital.