Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random ramblings part deax

It's so weird telling friends and family and even strangers, that I have cancer. I know that there are a lot of people out there that have it too but their old. Not to be mean or anything but some of them don't have a whole lot of time left. I realize that that sounds super insensitive and I totally don't mean to but geez. You try dealing with my life for a day.



I don't really have much to say tonight, I'm just getting whatever leftovers that are on my mind off of it.



So I have two more rounds of chemo left and now more then ever the future is starting to scare me more and more. I know, I know I gotta have faith and hope and all that and I'm pretty sure that I have gone through all 6 stages of grief but this is just turning into uncertainty and I'm scared shitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)