Friday, November 6, 2009

Preparing for the future..

I hate the smell of cigarettes. Right now I have a headache and my moms smoking isn't really helping the matter at the moment.

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is such a great show. :) I want to get the book and go on a massive road trip and go to a bunch of the places that the awesome Guy Fieri has visited. Just watching him devour the food now is great and I wish I was there. Clearly, my appetite is working well!

Well I'm bored, I thought I actually had something to say here but I guess not. Hopefully something good will come out in the end though. Lately I have been feeling like something is gonna happen, I don't know if it's going to be good or bad or what but I can feel something coming. As always I will hope for the best and expect the worst.
So far today has been a pretty good day, I feel like I accomplished alot. I even had an "grownup moment" or two. Yesterday I gave my ipod a much overdue makeover. Now it no longer has a ton of mopey old Hawthorne Heights sadness on it. Instead there's a lot of Rihanna,Miley Cyrus (guilty pleasure,sue me.) and just anything else that makes me want to get up and dance. It's actually a lot like my friends collection of songs. :)
I was talking to a neighbor today and I realized again, that after I get better that I will literally be starting my life over again. I get to go back to school, find a better job then what I have had before, get a better car (in time),as well as getting my hair back. I have to say that I'm ready and prepared for the future. Well as ready and prepared as I can be at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)