Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Letter From God

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone;
to have a deep,
full relationship with another;
to be loved
thoroughly and exclusively.
But I say no. Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by me alone.
With giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me is to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with me alone.
I have you my child. Until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that i have planned fo
r you.
You will not be united with another until you are united with me; exclusively of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning and stop wishing. Allow me to bring that person to you. Just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things. Keep listening and learning the things i tell you. Just wait, thats all. Don't be anxious, don't worry, and don't look around at the things you think you wan
t. You just keep looking up to me or else you will miss who i have for you.
When you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love more wonderful than you would ever have dreamed of. You see, until you are ready and until the one i have for you is ready and until you are both satisfied, exclusively with me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me. This is perfect love.
And dear one, I want you to have wonderful love. I want you to see int eh flesh a picture of your relationship with me, and enjoy union of beautiful perfection and love that i offer you with myself.
Please, know that I love you utterly.
Believe it and be satisfied.

With all my love,

God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)