Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Boy Who Lived

Tonight I write with a heavy heart,a  tear swollen face and a head full of questions. I'm actually kind of at a loss for words tonight as I just walked out of the funeral roughly three hours ago and I've done nothing but sit in front of the television and veg out. Tonight of course is the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 premiere and I'm meeting some friends at the theatre tonight so this whole day is going to be a somber one.

I don't really know what else to say because a lot of this is very personal to me and yes normally I'm an open book on ASOAS but tonight I don't think that anyone will get much out of me. So work tomorrow and the rest of this weekend is going to be an adventure in itself. But I can only pray for a tomorrow and talk every day one day at a time.

xoxo

How do you cope with loss? I can't eat chocolate and walk around all the time.

2 comments:

  1. It's so horrible what has happened... i'll be thinking of you & you're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)