Monday, October 26, 2009

Christmas List

I have no idea what to say. Maybe if I sit here with the page open long enough the words will just fall out.

I did it! I edited my ipod to a better selection of music :). So I guess boredom does get you somewhere. I say this as I rock out to Miley Cyrus. I need a new mp3 player with lots of room and a few itunes gift cards!



Christmas List: I know it's early but whatever, better to be late then never.



-Ipod touch

-new digital camera-Canon or NIkon

-Glee 1st season DVD

-Her Fearful Symmetry-Audrey Niffennegger

-Borders/Barnes and Noble gift cards

-Dead Like Me seasons 1 and 2 on dvd (saw em' at Target tonight) xD

-The Ugly Truth

-My Sister's Keeper

-Hannah Montana: The Movie

Weeds Season 4 (or a Target or Wal-mart giftcard so I can get these on my own. :))



That is all for now.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)