Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lack of energy,Bald is beautiful

Ok let's just say it! I've seen better days, my first week of chemo is done and I'm really feeling the effects. Nausea, fatigue, lack of any kind of energy. This sucks too because I have three more week long treatments of this stuff. Sigh. I know I can do it, but today is just one of those days where I wish it would all just end now. Time, that is all that I can really rely on at this point. Well time and faith.

October 23,2009
Its been awhile since I have wrote, turns out I had pneumonia and had to be hospitalized and put into isolation for 3 days. It sucked. Now I'm out and my hair has been starting to fall out like snow so I just told my mom to just cut it-shave it all off. Figured things would be easier that way and so far I was right. I apparently have a perfect head and so I look slightly normal with no hair, which is weird but I'm ok with it. It grows back so that gives me something to look forward to.

Bald is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)