Thursday, October 29, 2009

When I grow up....

I think that I know what I want to be/do when I get better! My aunt gave me some helpful tips the other night at dinner and my other aunt has just helped me see my potential...now all I need to do is get better! I'm almost done with my second week of chemo, then two weeks off then another round...then I should be almost done.
But back on the subject..when I grow up/get better I want to major in media production. :) I had so much fun behind the camera and in front of the camera and behind the scenes for Phelps Avenue that it might have created a monster in me, hehe. I'm so excited for things that are in my future. I can see myself going so far in it too, it's just a matter of time before I can get back on my feet though and I am praying that that day comes faster and faster everyday.

I'm so excited to have actually found some direction in my life, now I actually feel like after this is all said and done with that I will have a purpose in my life. In a way this having cancer is sort of a blessing...meaning all this free time has allowed me to get my foot in doors that I may not have had the chance to before. At least I hope that's true. As well as the feet in doors having cancer has allowed me to sit back and think about what I want to do in my life and to get my priorities (so to speak) in order. I have realized that after I get better that I have so much plans ahead of me, as vague as some of them are their still there waiting for me dive in deep and attack them with all the gusto I can muster. I'm SO excited to be better..well when I get there completely, but still..the excitement is all the same. :D
If only I could have discovered this passion a long time ago and actually done something worth while in my high school career. But the past is the past and I'm working on not dwelling on that. Especially when there's so much great things to look forward to in the near future.

All for now.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)