Friday, October 30, 2009

Productivity is a good thing.

Well I'd have to say that today, well this week has been very productive.

  • Chemo damn near flew by! 2 weeks down 2 to go!!
  • I got a nice new collection of crocheted hats and a wig sort of on loan from chemo.
  • I finished New Moon, again.
  • I found out the name of the drug that causes my hair loss and it should be back by the spring! :)

My appetite has been pretty well, theres occasional nausea spells usually when I take half a potassium pill but I'm working on that...I hate pills, if I could do everything through an IV I would but then my poor arms would be bruised and nasty. Right now I'm craving some delicious orange chicken,white rice and an eggroll from Panda Express. YUMMMMMMMMM! I should really stop talking about it because I don't know when and if I'll get it.

I'm thinking that this time after my latest round of chemo will go smoother then last, especially now that we know side effects to look for and what not. I'm pretty excited about that. :)

Oh and apparently I'm in inspiration. I have been through alot in my life yes but it's the cards I've been dealt in life and I think that good things will come out of all the crap that I have been through in the past 20 yrs. Despite everything that I have been through I have always found a way to get past it, even if that meant depression for months or getting sick or whatever. Either way I think I've always been positive about things deep down but now I'm actually starting to show more of it.

I know what I'm gonna be for Halloween! GI Jane! Just thought I'd get that random tangent out before I forgot to tell but then again it should have been a dead giveaway I don't have alot to work with at this time but I'm working on it!

Enough for now.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)