Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lets pick up the pace a little please...

I need some human interaction. By that I mean with people that aren't related to me, or that are related to me that I haven't seen in quite some time that would be nice. But at the moment I think that I have been around my family for way to long.

I miss the days of summer when I was hardly home and was almost always doing something with Tara or someone. Right now its just hospital, doctors office,home. It gets a little mundane after about the second time around. I know that this is all almost over soon and my life will be getting back on track soon but is it too much to ask for just a little quicker pace?? I don't think so. Sigh.

So many good things are in my future and I am very excited for them to happen but I want them now, I want that potential spark, a job that's not complete crap,and my car to actually be reliable and a decent phone so that I can keep in contact with my friends and family, but right now those things aren't happening quite as fast as I'd like...:/

Hell I think I just need to get out of the house,maybe spend a weekend with Tara or something..I'll figure something out. I hope.

Okay time to get onto a better subject...books. I was looking through my little library earlier for something to stick my nose in for a few days and I think I need a handful of books, good ones that I can sink my teeth into and will distract me for awhile. I could use a good distraction :) Too bad my stepdad pretty much hates me and won't give me another good sized giftcard to Barnes and Noble..that'd be nifty.
Okay I think that that's enough of a rant for one day...I'm SO happy I can rant and rave on here!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)