Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Great Perhaps

It has come to that point in my life where I am at the proverbial "fork in the road" of my life, my choices are either pray like hell that I get the job in Iowa and move in with my aunt and uncle which would be cool but I have a lot of family and friends here that I would miss a lot. Orrrr I could keep trying like hell to get a job down here, and make sure it's a good one and try to go back to school at a community college again and see where life takes me from there.

At this point I'm just confused and want something good to happen (like a job) so that I can pick up where I left off and get my life in order and go from there. So heres to hoping....

At this time in my life I kind of feel like a loser, even after all I have been through I sometimes just don't feel like I'm quite up to par with most people my age. If I had known about Drake University before I enrolled into the community college by my house then who knows where I would be now. I would be on the fast track to graduation and getting a job and starting my career and setting some roots down somewhere.

But I know that everything happens for a reason, I just want to know what that reason might be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)