Monday, April 5, 2010

Shoutouts are awesome!

Alright well since tonight sleep may not so easy to come by, (even though I'm slightly tired)I am currently WAY too excited at the moment to sleep.


I, like a few other people I know tend to get just a little bit overzealous about tiny things in life but to me this one was big! Tonight while catching up on my blog reading list I noticed two new blogs from one of my favorite bloggers/YouTubers/Tweeters- Hayley G Hoover-( sorry I don't know how to make it a fancy link thingy) she is also my inspiration to start vlogging, but as of yet I don't have a video camera or the hutzpah to break my camera shyness. Don't get me wrong, I love the other four of the fiveawesomegirls but Hayley was the girl that I happened to come across first and for some reason she has been the one that I feel the most kinship with. I know that her and I have no idea who each other are or anything like that but to me she is on my list of favorite writers,right along up there with John Green! Even if she isn't an published writer I still adore her and her writing inspires me to want to do more of my own and learn new things and have more awesome adventures every day.

Getting to the point.....

In one of her latest blogs she asked her readers to fill out a survey about her blog and tell a little about ourselves, I told her that I had recently been diagnosed with, battled and beat cancer. Her response-"**Especially you, Nicole. I've never endured anything in my life that could compare to beating cancer. You are amazing."- Hayley G Hoover
Truth be told I would have never in a million years thought that someone that I adore and admire like her who has tons of fans would ever get around to reading, let alone making a shout out on their own blog to someone like me. Ok I probably sound like a nutbar wrapped in a fruit roll up but I can't help but be excited.

So thank you Hayley and keep up the good work in all you do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)