Friday, April 23, 2010

Nerdfighters!





On my nightstand sits a true sign of nerddom, I have 4 new books from the library and one of my own to sink my teeth into. I can't wait either! I'm hoping I guess that my weekend will either be really sucky and boring or long and relaxing. "But why did you get so much books?" you may or may not be asking yourself and my answer to that is quite simply, for the escape. I like Alaska in Looking for Alaska by John Green have a "Life Library" I find random and sometimes books that I really want and if I don't read them now then I plan on reading them in the future when I'm old and grey.

I'm sorry that my blogs lately have been increasingly boring and sparse but my life hasn't been too exciting lately.I'm still doing the same things I do every day, babysit,clean, look for a job, spend WAY too much time on the computer (yes, some of it is productive! This is my case in point. ) I will admit though I am blessed and very grateful for the people and the things that I have in my life. I love them all even if I don't get around to see them as often as I'd like or if I don't tell them nearly as enough as I need to. I'm hoping that eventually my blogs will be a little more enjoyable to read. I need a good adventure or something, oh and for my camera to magically work again!

Ok, that is all I have for now. Sorry for the lack of interesting happenings today. Maybe I should have a guest writer one day?

OK XOXO kiddies




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)