Friday, April 30, 2010

In the words of....

I think the title speaks for itself.


Pat Benatar- I Need A Hero

The Smiths- Please,please, Let Me Get What I Want

Foo Fighters-Learn to Fly

Jordin Sparks-One Step at A Time

Natasha Bedingfield- The Rest is still Unwritten..

Grits- My Life be Like

The Ting Tings- Shut up and Let Me Go

No Doubt- I'm Just a Girl

Muse- Time is Running Out

Matisyahu-One Day

Lily Allen-Fuck You

John Mayer- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

Death Cab for Cutie- The Ice is Getting Thinner

Carolina Liar- Show Me What I'm Looking For

Cage the Elephant- Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

Adele-Chasing Pavements

Tegan and Sera- Where Did the Good Go?


Get what you want from this post...comments are always welcome :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)