Tuesday, May 31, 2011

That shitty filler post until the good stuff...

..because my computer is about to die on me and has most of my material on it for future promised posts and our wifi is out. Awesome. But there are in fact happy things to report, I got a crucial shot needed for dorm living and my birthday is in a week. I'm also probably the only girl that you know of that is actually happy about getting a shot and having the information sent to school. But school = my freedom!

P.S Hi new followers!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to read the good stuff soon :)
    Cheers!

    - Kay

    p.s. Advance birthday wishes to you.. May it be a real happy one.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the good stuff! Woop woop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)