Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This is going to be a long month..

                                                    this month..I feel like the dog.

I have so much things going on this month, it's beyond ridiculous and a good portion of it is going to be waiting on an acceptance letter or a latter. I'm praying for the first one though...


  • Mother's Day is right around the corner, I don't know what to get my mom and I get to work that day, sigh.
  • My car needs to get fixed, ASAP.
  • One of my brother's graduates 8th grade this month! Holy shit time flies!
  • My step mom (who passed a few years back) would be celebrating her 59th (I think) birthday this month. 
  • One year ago this month my dad passed away from throat, liver and bone cancer. 
  • and waiting for an answer..
So yeah, that's that..I guess this is your warning that there may or may not be lots of posts this month to release stress,anxiety and whatnot.

Also, hello new readers! I adore you.

2 comments:

  1. It took me such a long time to see the dog in the photo. lol! Hope you'll get the letter soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there, we all have months (or years) like this. hope it gets better. if not, you might consider some round-housing. Chuck Norris style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)