Monday, June 20, 2011

A change is gonna come. After my brain becomes less gelatanous.

I think it's high time for a change. I'm already looking forward to the crazy but great changes that will be happening in my life in less than two months time but right now I think that I need something a little more immediate.
I'm thinking about maybe dyeing my hair and seeing how well I like it for a month or two, my hair has been growing a lot since the last time I really gave it any thought. Every time I see one of my best friends she always comments on how much my hair has grown since the last time I saw her, even my boss remarks on it sometimes. Though the last time he told me I looked like " a Beatles fan", not really sure what he was getting at but whatever. Androgony doesn't suit me.
After all of the "heartbreak" that I have put myself through these past months and the stagnant air of my mundane daily routines I think a little change is needed. Even if it may go straight to my head.

Once again this post isn't going where I want it to or hoped it would, I truly am a scatterbrain.

Later days guys

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I think natural looks best. No need to change what God gave you. However, going darker is my recommendation if you MUST dye it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking just darker at least for a little bit, I know how to tone it down if it gets too out of hand for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh what color? It's fun to change things up every once in a while! Nothing wrong with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking maybe just darker brown, I like being a brunette. :) Plus I always have been so just a slight change is what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, you should add some red or deep purple tones! With the semi-permanent colors it washes out in about 2 months...I say go for it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I was thinking that too, I've been a redhead before and the tones were dark but subtle, I think my next paycheck is going to go to that and my last month of "rent".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)