Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sharing is caring..(part 2)

I had to do another June installment of some of my favorite bloggers because you guys are just to damn cool.

Here we go!

The Lexical Gap aka Overlord Alexandra-I've been reading Lex's blog for awhile and let me be the first to tell you the girl is amazing, plus she has plans for world domination (the rules are in the link). Her rules are pretty easy to adhere to and I would happily be a mini

Too Much Pressure- Oh Andrew, there are not enough words to describe him, all nice of course but still not enough words. He's a grad student that is like the rest of us 20 somethings and is just chronicling the ridiculous and mundane going on's of his life. He too is a Twitter friend and since I'm a shameless promoter I'm going to go ahead and say that if your not following him you're missing out.

seedling - she's a newly discovered blog for me but I adore her already.

Trend-ish- also a new-ish blog that I have recently discovered but this blog puts a little bit more beauty in a messy world.

Unedited- Ironically her latest post is about promoting blogs so I'd say my timing was awesome!
and last but definitely not least is....

The Wonderful World of Victoria- some of you may or may not have heard of her but I've also been reading Victoria for quite some time so I think she is due some heavy doses of blog loving.

So that's it for tonight. I hope every one enjoys!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. i tried to comment but it didn't work. round two!

    i enjoy lex (my new ruler) and andrew (he bitches about mac n cheese occasionally) but i haven't checked out the other ones yet, but i will yo (i've developd a habit of adding 'yo' to the ends of things, like a kid from rocket power. it's embarrassing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Rocket Power is the shiz! Lex and Andrew are pretty awesome! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch "Rocket Power" all the time. Oh my...

    I seriously don't understand why people seem to enjoy my blog & think I'm so awesome. I won't argue with it, though.

    Thanks for linking to me, Nicole. I promise to one day soon do a post like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome Andrew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always said that if me and andrew didn't live thousands of miles apart we would fo sho be best friends and have epic adventures (even though he claims he's old enough to be my dad)

    and yes, it qualifies as 'always said' even though i only said it like once

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all would to be honest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)