Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jersey Shit ruined my night.

Today started off well, my brother woke up for me with little to no problems. I slept and got most of the family's laundry done and I even wrote a shitty post about Starbucks (I should totally be compensated for that). Then I went to see Limitless (solo, because I'm awesome) and I only saw half of it because I got a text from my mom asking me if I wanted to meet her and the rest of the family for dinner.
(Here comes the downhill slide)  Sooo I went, and by the time I got there their food was about to come out and instead of hanging out with me while I ate really quick they left me. For fucking Jersey Shore!!!! That's right folks, my family, my own family left me for a bunch of overly paid, Oompa Loopa colored, annoying kids from New Joisey!

Loserville-population 1
So I got my food and sat at a table full of empty plates and glasses and listened to some more peoples conversation's and Tweeted and bitched to my friends about how furious I felt. Yeah my lame levels have gone up about a billion fucking points after tonight! Can I get a restart button? Please??

My usual creative, slightly witty and annoying posts have gone out the window this month I think. Thanks Life.

Have I mentioned that my relationship with reality tv shows lately is more of  the love/hate variety these days?

This month needs to end already!

How was your day guys?

xoxo

Random Fact: Ke$ha lifts my spirits if I'm in a shitty mood. Don't judge me.

3 comments:

  1. Music can always help me feel better when I'm feeling crummy, too..

    Sorry your dinner was so lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good, today is another day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 Ke$ha too! Always good for dancing before going out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)