Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Making my own happiness, with a little bit of help

March is almost over and so is the madness*! So I guess that if I want to finish this month off right (BEDM) I should get some good posts coming,huh? Good thing the Possibility Fairy** dropped a new possible job opportunity today. I'm not going to go into too much detail about it just yet because I have a way of jinxing things before they even happen.

Also, the other day I was having an especially crappy and stressful day so I went to Target and picked up the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals CD and it totally pulled me out of my funk!

Just had to get that out. Wish me luck?

More updates as they come!

xoxo

*March Madness! I'm not a basketball fan but KU lost so that sucks for them, but it's just a game AND there's always next year!

**The magic fairy that sheds light on you in your darkest of hours.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)