- My favorite colors are green and purple
- I'm addicted to Twitter.
- I have a really big family that I don't always have the time or money to see, but I try to when I can.
- I have moved out and back in to my mom's house more times than I care to count.
- I have been pronounced dead 3 times in my life, I'll explain more soon.
- I have had 5 open heart surgeries, a stroke, a broken back and Stage 3 Ovarian Cancer, all of which I have bounced back from with flying colors.
- I'm a pessimist wrapped in a thick mesh layer of optimism.
- I believe that true love is out there for everyone, whether it's with one or more people throughout their lives.
- I've only been "in love" twice.
- I have lived in sin.
- I try to make friends and stay friends with everyone.
- I believe in karma.
- I own more books and movies than I should for living in a two bedroom apartment with my mom and brothers.
- Of all the men in my life past, present and future my dad will always be my Number 1.
- I have champagne taste, but I only make beer wages. Yet I have yet to try champagne or beer, so that's a goal.
- I want to travel the world and see all of the ocean's to cure me of my land locked blues.
- My goals/aspirations/dreams are bigger than this town.
- I have a good memory, on most days.
- I pull my fingernails off because every time I see my mom's pinky fingernail I feel the urge to vomit. Know what I mean by this?
- My car's name is Betsey Johnson , yes after the designer.
- I want friend's like Ted Mosby has on How I Met Your Mother, relationships too.
- My mom is one of my hero's.
- I know a lot of useless information about pop culture.
- I collect soundtracks.
- I'm neither a "cat person" or a "dog person" either animal is fine with me as long as they cuddle with me on cold nights.
Okay I think that is more than enough random facts about me, myself and I. If you guys want to know more that I missed on here or want elaborations feel free to ask, I WILL answer.
Also, if you have any ideas for what any of my next posts for the month should be, lemme know.