Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm addicted to words.

I love words, I love writing them, collecting them and depending on the situation saying them (lol). But when it comes to quotes and damn good ones I lose my shit over those little nuggets of awesome. So here are quite a few from my Favorite's list from Twitter, both from other people and @iheartquotes:

Many of life's failure are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~Thomas Edison


Too many people go through life running from something that isnt after them. ~ Unknown 


If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful. ~Sophia Loren


The past can hurt but the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it. ~Rafiki (The Lion King)


Man may have discovered fire. But women discovered how to play with it ~ Samantha Jones


  I just think happiness is what makes you pretty ... Happy people are beautiful ~ Drew Barrymore


 If you judge people, you have no time to love them ~ Mother Teresa 


Politeness of the mind is to have delicate thoughts ~ François de la Rochefoucauld 


Don't hide your heart, but reveal it so that I might know mine too, and learn what I am capable of ~ Rumi


One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well ~ Virginia Woolf


 A  pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."-Winston Churchill 


I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing ~ Anais Ni


You cannot find peace by avoiding life ~ Virginia Woolf 


When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.- Mae West


Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower ~ Hans Christian Anderse


 It matters not that someone is born, but what they grow to be. ~ J.K. Rowling


Love me when I least deserve it, because it will be when I need it most. ~ Dr. Jeckyll


The world breaks everyone and afterwards many are strong at the broken places. ~ Ernest Hemingway 


ou can't talk peace and have a gun. ~Francis Magalona


To settle is often times to be 'comfortably miserable'. Never settle. ~Jon Harris


I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." — Bill Cosby


Nobody looks good in their darkest hours. But it’s those hours that make us what we are ~ Karen Marie Monin


"I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong" - Into the Wild


It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you're not ~ Kurt Cobain 


Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting ~ Peter Pan 


We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking, only to learn that it is God who is shaking them. -Charles C. West


"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth." -Muhammad Ali


It takes backbone to live the life you love" -Revolutionary Road


How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~ Anne Frank


You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~ A.A. Milne


For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 


Okay that is more than enough for today, there WILL be a part deux of this I'm sure, I only have 1,410 (and counting) on my favorites list and more than half of them are amazing quotes. I hope you all enjoyed these and possibly got a little inspiration if anything out of the words of those that have come before us to the lessons in life we must face every day. 


xoxo


In regards to BEDM I'm not going to promise anything but I'm going to try like crazy to write as much as possible.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)