Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I can't feel my face.

I'm tired, I can't feel the right side of my face and I'm not going to work today.

If you were wondering, yes I did just get back from the dentist. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't that fun either. So this post is going to be a short/crazy post. I got a root canal done today and they had to shoot me up with numbing meds twice, on top on the topical stuff that made my tongue feel like a fat pink slug.

Even after all of the medical shit that I have  gone through I still have a problem with needles. I'm usually one tough cookie when it comes to pain tolerance and sickness but a pain in the tooth is a pain in my ass, I seriously act like a guy with the hint of a cold. It's ridiculous!

Have a good day everyone, it's time for me to put in an application, and go to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. YUCK YUCK YUCK I went to the dentist yesterday. EVIL

    you sleep that nasty off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 22 years old I still can't make it through the dentist without shedding tears. Granted they are now at least silent as opposed to the sobbing of my childhood trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C, I somehow only managed to tear up twice, which is great because the last time I went I was just getting sealants and I was on the verge of bawling! I also had a guy dentist so that may have helped. He's not eye candy (he looks like Alton Brown with his magnifying glasses on) but he did a great job. Well, a far better one than the nasty ladies I had the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog! Sorry about your trip to the dentist, never had a root-canal myself.
    Just to let ya know, you were my 50th follower, which means I dedicate a blogpost to you! Which I did! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)