Friday, April 15, 2011

I don't want to grow up, I always want to be a Toys R Us kid!





I just scheduled my first dentist appointment for the first time in, sadly, a long time. This is not a good thing, especially for someone with a congenital heart condition. I've really been failing at this whole "grown up" thing lately I think. It's not like I mean to but it has been kind of hard to maintain much stability in my life. Try as I might nothing ever really seems to stick and it sucks because stability is something that I crave more than chocolate these days.

I had a first date last night with someone that had started calling me "his girlfriend" before we even went on the first date. Sorry but 6 to 8 months of talking does NOT make me your girlfriend dude. Why must my dating history repeat itself? Can a girl get a reset button or somethinggggggggggggggg? I may restart my dating sabbatical back up again because this shit is bananas.

I really hope that when I go back to school next fall that things come a little easier for me, I still like a challenge but I need more than tide pools of happiness, I want tsunami sized waves of happiness and joy from here on out!  Even if I have to make them myself.

How are you doing at growing up?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. hahahah first date and you're already dating.. woaah budddy.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ok, I left this part out..we have been talking for 6-8 months off and on and have just started talking again for about the past two weeks and last night was our first date...that doesn't make me his girlfriend. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy sounds creepy. Why would he think that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea, I thought there may have been chemistry, but he is kind of more of the type that's better in text then in person. At least for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)