Hello everyone. My name is Rosco P. Coltrane and Tammy (PuNk rAwK pUrL), asked me to help out her friend Nicole by writing a blog post. I am a cat. I am a very smart and charismatic cat. But I am a cat. And as a cat, I haven't written a lot of blog posts in my life. I don't really know what to write about it, so I think that I will just tell you all a little bit about myself.
I just turned 11 years old last month, but everyone says that I don't look a day over 6. I am a Pisces, which is a fish. I like to eat fishes, so I guess that makes sense. When I was a baby the vet told Tammy that I am an Abyssinian mutt, or an Abby Tabby. I was named after the bumbling sheriff from the 1970's TV show The Dukes of Hazzard. Tammy has a lot of nicknames for me, such as: Bosco, Professor-Stinky-Bottom, Rosco-fina, Little-Dude, Booger (cause she picked me), Sir-Meows-a-Lot, and a bunch more.
Things I love::
- My scratching post with the hot pink springy pom pom on the top. (Tammy points and laughs a lot whenever I use it.)
- People rubbing my feet or my tummy
- Catnip. (I know where Tammy keeps it and I try to break in and get it sometimes)
- Modeling hand-knit hats, scarves and cowls. ( I prefer alpaca, cashmere, or angora)
- Grooming people... or anything with hair/fur.
- Chewing on pineapple leaves
- Rolling around in the bathtub after the shower has just been on and then licking myself dry... it saves me A LOT of saliva.
I will have my own column on Tammy's blog soon. Basically the pets of bloggers can email me & ask me for advice on different things. It will be called "Dear Rosco". If you are a pet and your human blogs send me an email to request the format for being featured in my column. Dear_Rosco [at] me [dot] com
thanks for reading! all of this typing has exhausted me and I am now going for a nap.
p.s. I have my own set of photos on flickr. Tammy talks about me a lot on her blog. And you wanna see the items that I oversee quality control of... you can find them over at Tammy's Etsy shop.