Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things that I am grateful for..part 1

I'm kind of lacking on inspiration today, nay this whole week. But I will have something tomorrow night, hopefully, but until then I  think I"m going to take a note from  my friend punkrawkpurl and make a list of things that I am grateful for, because I'm thankful for a lot I just kind of fail at showing it sometimes. There for a blog is a great medium.

1. My mom's cheesy,parsley mashed potatoes
2.My health, and being a year and 3 months cancer free.
3. My blackberry.
4. The smell of fresh cut grass.
5. The warmth and feel of the sun on my face.
6.My best friend
7. Cadbury Eggs-especially the caramel kind.
8. Harry Potter
9. Chelsea Lately, Tina Fey and other lady's of comedy.
10. Vodka
11. Books! Oh how I love books.
12. Ritz Crackers and cream cheese- if you have never had this combo you should get on it.
13. Days off
 
14. Having 3 of the cutest little brothers that a girl could ask for ^^^
15. Post Secret
16. Adele
17.  Jones Soda
18. An amazing mother
19. water balloon fights
20.  Carnations. Screw roses the under rated road is the way to go.
21. That 70's Show
22. Foo Fighters
23. A ridiculously high tolerance for pain, which is actually not always a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. I learned new things about you! And I loved your photos! What a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! This post made me appreciate the simple things around me a little better.

    Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this! Definitely interesting and cool. Now I want to make one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me an assorted thought of your own. :)